Highway Department – Forms

New Driveway Culvert Application (this form is for new only, not replacement culverts, call the highway department if you need one replaced):
Town of Hamilton Driveway Culvert Application

Town of Hamilton’s Local Law #2 of 2014 – Local Road Use and Preservation Law
Developer Sequence of Events Form – Road Use Law

Prior Written Notice of defects and obstructions on town highways and sidewalks in the Town of Hamilton:
Local Law #1-1980 – Prior Written Notice – Roads

Contact Highway Department at (315) 825-1378.